The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 3-5+ years of experience supporting global (on-shore/off-shore/near-shore), enterprise-wide delivery engagements with one or more of the following Ariba upstream modules Sourcing, Contracts, Supplier Information & Performance Management with backend ERP integration etc.
- Strong experience in onsite projects in Ariba on-premise with hands-on technical development and in-depth experience with SAP ECC and Ariba technical operations management.
- Must have experience with support of Ariba 9r1 Administration and implementing enhancement pack upgrades and integrating SAP applications with the Active Directory and Integration with SAP Ariba.
- Strong expertise in Ariba customization, configurations, data loads, testing, product support, technical architecture design, and security.
- Technical Landscape design and documentation and Technical platform for tools used to test SAP applications.
- Plan, develop, test, rollout, and support enhancements to SAP ERP and Ariba solution including interfaces to external systems.
- Ability to customize, configure Ariba On-Premise upstream solutions using configuration of templates, approval rules, Reports etc.
- Experience in applying Ariba Service Packs/Hot Fixes etc.,
- Good functional knowledge of Ariba 9r1 (Upstream /Downstream) is required.
- Good understanding of Middleware and ETL concepts. Experience in A2A, B2B and EAI Integrations.
- Integration of SAP and related non-SAP applications into the existing infrastructure, including processing hardware, storage and network
- Thorough knowledge of various types of software development lifecycles and industry best practices
Other preferred characteristics include:
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Client facing presence and experience interacting with multiple levels within an organization, including executive leadership
- Possess the skills necessary to enter into a new client and perform an assessment of the organizational needs
- Proven ability to build trusted relationships with prospect/client Subject Matter Experts
- Ability to deliver projects successfully under fixed time constraints
- Solid understanding of at least one programming language.
- Solid knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging simple applications.
- Solid knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and support.
- Solid knowledge of client / server networks.
- Strong ability to effectively troubleshoot program errors.
- Knows and consistently applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of applications programming.
Job Level Specific Duties
- Design, develop, customize and implement Ariba Sourcing solution
- Development, coding, customization and configuration of Ariba Sourcing application using AML, Java etc.,
- Build/customize integration interfaces using various mechanisms like Ariba ITK, Web Services, etc.
- Configuring upstream templates for Sourcing, RFI/RFX/Auction, Contracts etc.,